Charlotte Motor Speedway- Charlotte, NC is looking to hire part-time bilingual Ticket Sales Representatives!
They are looking for highly motivated individuals who speak both Spanish and English and are comfortable with telephone sales.
Must possess a high level of energy and passion for what you represent. If you are looking to start a career in a professional sport environment, this may be your big chance!
• Hourly wage/Commission
• Potential Bonus/Incentives
Email your resume directly to Hola News: [email protected]
Liberty Wireless, a Boost Mobile dealer – Charlotte, NC has multiple openings!
They are a preferred Boost Mobile dealer and have been serving customers for 10 years with multiple locations in Charlotte.
if you are Bilingual in both Spanish and English,
and have an outgoing personality with the passion to succeed… contact our friends at Liberty Wireless now!
If you are accepted for one of these positions, you can expect:
• Full training from top management
• Base pay as well as commissions on your personal sales
• Growth opportunities for future management jobs
Call Liberty Wireless at 704-258-4059 for more information and say that Hola News sent you!
Or email your resume directly to us: [email protected]
Prime Meats, a premium food service and largest certified Hispanic owned Center-of-Plate protein provider in the Southeast region is looking for a Sales Representative based in Charlotte, NC.
As a Sales Representative, you will be joining a dedicated team to sell our range of products to Restaurants, Cafes, Butcher Shops among other businesses that use these types of products. Main activities in the role are:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on and/or visit existing or potential sales outlets.
- Plan and organize work schedules to secure new business with potential customer while managing existing accounts.
- Prepare sales presentations by analyzing the type of sales outlet, geographical environment, trends, market, etc.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by recording daily activities in the system.
- Troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (out of stock items, special order items, etc) liaising closely with different departments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing objectives.
- Sales experience in either food service, meat, seafood or hospitality – meat would be highly regarded.
- Ability to succeed in a performance driven culture with a proven track record of sales success.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Comfortable using computer systems and other programs such as, Excel, word and emails.
- Spanish speaking is a plus.
This is a challenging role that requires adaptability and would suit a resilient business minded person that possess a consultative approach. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment. Prime Meats are looking for an individual to build strong relationships capable to engage others and influence successful outcomes as well as prioritizing tasks as required.
$52,700 annual Salary / Compensation Package Includes: salary, bonus, car allowance, telephone allowance.
Candidates interested please send resume to Liz Rodriguez at [email protected]